lundi, octobre 29, 2012

A teacher like no other

With Mrs Khaw Choon Ean


I remember the first moment I noticed Mrs Khaw Choon Ean. It was on our school field, we were all doing calisthenics. She must have noticed me too because she singled me out together with about 20 girls to form her first gymnastics team. A few days later, Mrs Khaw also became my English teacher throughout my secondary school days in Seri Puteri.

For five years, I went through school with two things being the most important part of my teen years. Gymnastics competitions and poetry writing.

Today, Mrs Khaw is an accomplished author and life coach, applying the theory of constraints in developing thinking skills. Ilena, always quick to grasp ideas, enjoyed her short session at Popular, Ikano. I can see how her talks continue to inspire kids to fulfill their fullest potentials.

Thank you Mrs Khaw.


2 commentaires:

Cat-from-Sydney a dit…

She hasn't aged, eh? purrrr...meow!

Sherry Blue Sky a dit…

Thanks for posting this, Ninot - it is always wonderful to hear about someone who inspires and encourages others. Great post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails