dimanche, octobre 10, 2010

Memories from the garden



Memory woven garden
To you I come for solace
For - it is here I remember
I am born of gentle grace
- ninotaziz

Today, in my garden, I felt closest to my late grandmother. She was beautiful, a great cook and maybe above all, loved her garden.

An account of my reminiscence can be found here.

3 commentaires:

Al-Manar a dit…

It is a beautiful garden in the picture. And I tried and tried to get into the depth of "I am born of gentle grace". It sounds very beautiful but that 'gentle grace' escapes me.
Pakcik

Sherry Blue Sky a dit…

Is this your garden Nino? It is amazingly beautiful and must be a source of such peace. I always love the presence and sound of water, it soothes me. Beautiful poem, I love it!

ninotaziz a dit…

Dear dear Pakcik and Sherry,
No this is not my garden. The link will bring you to my garden.

I do hope to have one as beautiful and as luscious oneday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails