vendredi, mai 13, 2005

My Life In My Bag?

Today is carwash day.



And as I added my new smart-tag reader into my already bulging DK bag, I began to marvel at the array of stuff I have inside. How is all this reflective of me?

The year is 2005. In the 1980s, I had my IC, some cash if it's early in the quarter, my Student ID, my ISIC card, an OC-Transpo monthly pass if it's winter, my Nova Scotia bank book, ATM card and that's about it.

Today? Let's see...

In my Organiser
IC
Driving Licence
Credit Cards
3 BookStore Memberships
Yassin
Office Entry Card

Hi-Tech
Camera-phone
Car Stereo head
Smart-Tag Reader
2 pen-drives

Mom Stuff
Ilena's Pampers-case
Colour Pencils
Ira's Report card
Extra 'Ikat rambut'stuff
Inas' McD membersship card

Writer-in-me-stuff
Current Read
Pencilcase
Notebook cum journal

Just me
Car-Keys
Sunglasses
Small make-up case

Hmm...

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts with Thumbnails